The Easiest Gluten-Free Crepe Cake with Wild Blueberry Topping
Recipe by Emily Cooper of Sinful Nutrition.
12 corn tortillas
1 tablespoon sugar
½ teaspoon cinnamon
4 ounces light cream cheese, softened
⅓ cup vanilla Greek yogurt ( I like Siggi’s since it’s lower in sugar)
2 tablespoons powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
¼ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
zest of ½ lemon
2 cups frozen Wild Blueberries
juice from ½ lemon
2 tablespoons water
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- On a large sheet tray, spread out corn tortillas.
- Spray lightly with cooking spray, and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Turn tortillas over and repeat.
- In a large bowl, add cream cheese, yogurt, milk, vanilla, sugar, and lemon zest. Beat with hand mixer until light and fluffy. ~ 3 minutes.
- Place one tortilla on serving plate. Top with a spoonful of cream cheese mixture, and spread evenly. Repeat with remaining tortillas, leaving the top without filling.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour to set.
- In a small saucepan, add frozen blueberries, lemon juice and water, and heat on high.
- Bring mixture to a boil, and cook until thickened. ~3-5 minutes.
- Remove cake from refrigerator and top with blueberry sauce before serving.
Wild Blue is Good for You!