Ham Sandwich with Wild Blueberry Mustard
- 1 tablespoon low-fat cream cheese
- 2 slices pumpkin seed bread (or mixed-grain bread)
- 1/2 mini cucumber, sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 2 ounces sliced ham
- 2 tablespoons fig mustard (or orange mustard)
- 1/3 cup fresh or frozen Wild Blueberries
Stir together softened cream cheese and a pinch of paprika. Spread mixture on bread slice and top with lettuce, cucumber slices, ham and remaining bread slice. Cut sandwich in half.
Mix mustard with Wild Blueberries in small bowl. Spoon the Wild Blueberry mustard on the sandwich. Preparation Time: Approximately 10 minutes. Serves 1.
347 calories, 19g protein, 16g fat, 37g carbohydrates, 1,803mg sodium, 47mg cholesterol
Wild Blue is Good for You!