Standard Baking Company’s Wild Blueberry Oat Scones
Yield: 6 Scones
All Purpose Flour, 9.3 oz
Brown Sugar, 1.6 oz
Baking Powder, .25 oz
Baking Soda, .13 oz
Salt, .15 oz
Butter, Frozen and Cubed (or grated), 2.6 oz
Yogurt , Cold, 7 oz
Vanilla, ¼ teaspoon
Lemon Zest, ½ oz
Oats, ½ Cup + 2 T for topping
Wild Blueberries, Frozen, 3.4 oz
Turbinado Sugar, 1 ½ T for topping
- Pour yogurt, zest, vanilla in mixing bowl.
- Add dry prep, then pour oats on top, mix slightly with hand. Mix with the hook until mixture is starting to come together.
- Add all blueberries and mix until just incorporated.
- Using a ½ cup measuring cup, loosely scoop the dough and drop into mounds onto a baking sheet, which you have lined with parchment paper and sprayed with cooking spray. Space scones 3 inches apart.
- Top with extra oats and Turbinado
- Bake at 365 degrees for 17-19 minutes. They should have golden brown edges, and a stick inserted in the center of the scones should come out clean when done.
- Remove from oven and transfer the scones to a wire rack to cool slightly before
Wild Blue is Good for You!