Veggie Sticks with Ricotta Wild Blueberry Dip
- 2 stalks of celery
- 3 carrots
- 1/4 cup part-skim ricotta (or cream cheese)
- 1 ounce crumbled Gorgonzola
- 1 tablespoon Wild Blueberry juice
- 1 pinch grated orange peel
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh Wild Blueberries
Wash celery and carrots and cut into sticks. Mix ricotta and Gorgonzola with Wild Blueberry juice. Season with grated orange peel and pepper. Gently stir in Wild Blueberries and place in bowl for dipping. Preparation Time: Approximately 15 minutes. Serves 1.
351 calories, 17g protein, 14g fat, 43g carbohydrates, 737mg sodium, 44g cholesterol
Wild Blue is Good for You!