Wild Blueberry Sweet Potato Stacks
Recipe by Danielle Omar, MS, RDN of Food Confidence
2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into ½ inch thick disks
1 Tbsp. turmeric
1 Tbsp. garam masala
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp sea salt
½ cup frozen Wild Blueberries
1/3 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 475.
- Peel and slice the sweet potatoes and place into a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add oil and toss with wooden spoon (or shake around in the bowl) to coat.
- Add turmeric, garam masala and salt to potatoes.
- Shake the bowl again to evenly coat, adding more seasoning if needed.
- Place on prepared baking sheet for about 15 minutes or until just cooked through.
- While sweet potatoes are roasting, heat the frozen Wild Blueberries in a small sauce pan until softened and warm.
- Once the potatoes are ready, lay them out onto your serving tray and add about 1 tsp of sour cream to each round, then top with the warm Wild Blueberry sauce.
- Serve immediately for best flavor!
Wild Blue is Good for You!