Vegan Wild Blueberry Cheesecake Smoothie Bowl
1 cup frozen Wild Blueberries
2 medjool dates, pitted
¼ cup whole raw cashews
½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
½ cup almond milk
frozen Wild Blueberries
chopped, whole raw cashews
- Soak cashews in water for 5 minutes.
- Drain water from cashews and place in blender.
- Pulse cashews and dates in a blender until chopped.
- Add vanilla, frozen Wild Blueberries, and almond milk and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a bowl and top with additional frozen Wild Blueberries and chopped cashews.
Note: To make creamy cheesecake topping— pulse a few cashews in the blender before topping smoothie bowl.