Wild Blueberry Basil Layered Smoothie
Wild Blueberry Basil Layer:
3/4 cup frozen Wild Blueberries
1/2 cup frozen mango
1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk beverage or water
2 tablespoons fresh basil, loosely packed
1 tablespoon avocado
1 tablespoon fresh ginger root
frozen Wild Blueberries
Wild Blueberries & Cream Layer:
2 tablespoons frozen Wild Blueberries
1-2 frozen bananas
2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut milk beverage
2 tablespoons vegan vanilla protein powder (optional)
1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a food processor or high-powered blender, mix all the Wild Blueberry Basil layer ingredients together.
- Set aside in a glass in the fridge while you make the next layer.
- Mix all the frozen Wild Blueberries & Cream ingredients together. (Add the protein powder for a creamier texture, or more banana).
- Add as much coconut milk or water as needed to achieve your desired thickness.
- Alternate layers in a tall glass or jar, or in a bowl.
- Top with a few extra frozen Wild Blueberries and fresh basil!
- Serve immediately. Enjoy with a spoon or straw.