Wild Blueberry Nutella Smoothie
1 1/2 cup frozen Wild Blueberries
1/3 cup skim milk or non-dairy alternative
1 Tbsp chia seeds
2 Tbsp cocoa powder
1 Tbsp hazelnut spread
1 small container (about 5 oz) vanilla Greek yogurt, or plain yogurt and a splash of vanilla extract, or non-dairy alternative
3 cups fresh spinach, packed
1/2 frozen banana, optional
5-8 ice cubes
- Blend the milk and chia seeds on high until chia seeds are pulverized.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except ice, and blend until almost smooth.
- Add ice and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a travel cup for a healthy meal on the go!
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves if you desire.