Get to know the Wild FactsOffer customers MORE blueberry advantages: Intense Flavor, Antioxidants, Performance and MORE.
Scroll to learn more
More intense blueberry flavor than cultivated blueberries
- Wild Blueberries are genetically diverse, resulting in a unique blend of complex flavor—from tangy tartness to succulent sweetness.
- Wild delivers an intense blueberry flavor that the more homogenous cultivated blueberries can’t match.
Wild has 2X the Antioxidants of Cultivated Blueberries*
- Wild Blueberries combat stress in the wild by producing powerful phytonutrients like anthocyanins to protect themselves.
- These natural plant compounds help protect us from inflammation and chronic disease.
- Wild has 72% more fiber and 32% less sugar per serving than cultivated.
The Antioxidant Leader
*Mean Scores for Total ORAC µmol TE/100 g and TP mg GAE/100 g. USDA Database for the Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC) of Selected Foods, Release 2 (pg. 20)
Superior ingredient performance
Unlike cultivated blueberries, Wild Blueberries better maintain their shape, deep blue color, and intense blueberry taste throughout cooking, baking and a wide variety of manufacturing processes. See what leading chefs have to say about their visit to Wild Blueberry country: