2 cups Butternut squash, cubed
1 sprig of Rosemary (3″)
3 tsp olive oil, divided
3/4 cup Wild blueberries, frozen (defrosted)
2 cups cooked couscous (large pearl)
1/2 cup toasted walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In baking dish, coat squash with 2 tsp of olive oil and toss in garlic. Be sure to coat well. Toss in Sprig of Rosemary.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes, until garlic is lightly toasted and butternut squash is softened.
- Discard rosemary; set aside.
- Lightly pan-fry cooked couscous with 1 tsp oil for 5 minutes; set aside.
- Toss butternut squash, couscous and walnuts in a serving bowl, reserve 1/4 of couscous.
- Gently fold in drained wild blueberries.
- Toss in remaining couscous to add brightness (blueberries add in a colorful purple stain).
- Optional: Garnish with fresh rosemary.