Dried Wild Blueberry and Almond Granola
Yields 6 lbs
11 oz. almonds, roughly chopped
1 lb. dried Wild Blueberries
26 oz. rolled oats
8 oz. whole wheat flour
10 oz. brown sugar
10 oz. coconut, unsweetened
¾ oz. sesame seeds
½ oz. flax seeds
11 oz. olive oil
15 oz. honey
- Reserve the dried fruit and mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add the oil and honey, mix thoroughly.
- Place the mixture on sheet pans and cook at 250°F for 1½ to 2 hours.
- Stir the mixture every 15 minutes to ensure even caramelization.
- Add in the dried blueberries and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Cool and serve room temperature.
Wild Blue is Good for You!