Gluten-Free Wild Blueberry & White Chocolate Oatmeal CupsPrint Recipe
1 cup frozen Wild Blueberries
3 cups old-fashioned (gluten-free) oats
3 small ripe bananas, peeled
½ cup milk (dairy or non-dairy)
¼ cup honey
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
½ teaspoon salt
3-4 tablespoons white chocolate chips (to taste)
- Measure out the frozen Wild Blueberries and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a muffin tin with liners.
- Place oats in a food processor or blender and process for 10 seconds until some of the oats finely ground (some will still be in larger pieces).
- In a mixing bowl, mash the bananas well. Add the milk, honey, baking powder, vanilla, oats, and salt and stir well to combine.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips, then gently fold in the Wild Blueberries. The mixture will be wet, not thick like muffin batter.
- Spoon the mixture into the liners, which will be very full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until tops are browned and mixture looks completely set. (Makes 12)
A couple quick notes:
*When they’re still warm, the oatmeal cups will stick to the liners. As they cool, they’ll be much easier to remove.
*Because they’re so moist, these oatmeal cups do best kept in an airtight container in the refrigerator. They also freeze well.