Grain-Free Wild Blueberry Coconut Breakfast Cake
2 tbsp coconut flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
optional ½ – 1 tsp sweetener of choice (honey, maple syrup, stevia extract, etc)
1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
1 egg or 3 tbsp liquid egg white
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup frozen Wild Blueberries
- Mix dry ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Mix wet ingredients except blueberries and set aside.
- Add wet to dry ingredients. Mix well until batter is smooth.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Pour into microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second increments until set. Will likely take 5-6 minutes total.
- Let sit 5 minutes.
- You can eat out of the bowl or allow cake to cool for a few minutes and then turn upside down onto a plate.
- Garnish with coconut flakes.
Wild Blue is Good for You!