1 ½ cups cake flour (or all-purpose flour)
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp kosher salt
½ cup butter, melted
½ cup + 1 TBS + 2 ¼ teaspoons low-fat milk, divided
1 ½ cups maple syrup
2 eggs, beaten
2 ½ tsp vanilla extract, divided
1 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
1 ¼ cups frozen wild blueberries
½ cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In another medium mixing bowl, combine butter, maple syrup, ½ cup milk, eggs, 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, and yogurt.
- Add flour mixture to wet mixture, stirring gently. Fold in wild blueberries.
- Coat mini Bundt cake tray with spray oil; then spoon batter into tray, filling about three fourths of the way full.
- Bake for about 15 to 18 minutes, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine powdered sugar with remaining milk and vanilla extract.
- Once mini cakes have cooled in the pan, transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Spoon icing over mini cakes once they’re mostly cooled. Enjoy!