All Natural Sugar-Free Wild Blueberry Apple Cider
Recipe by Megan A Teet of Fitting Into Vegan.
3 cups Wymans Frozen Wild Blueberries
5 Apples, quartered and pitted
1 Orange, sliced
1 Tbsp Cinnamon
1 Tsp Ginger
1 Tsp Cloves
10 cups Water
- Wash the apples and orange.
- Quarter the apples and slice out the core and dump quarters into a large pot.
- Slice orange into four slices and drop into pot.
- Dump in frozen wild blueberries and all spices.
- Pour in water and bring pot to a rolling boil.
- Boil about 5 minutes then lower heat to simmer and let cook one hour.
- Strain out the fruit and enjoy either warm or cold!
Wild Blue is Good for You!