Paleo Wild Blueberry Bagels
Recipe by Kaila Proulx of Healthy Helper
Makes 4 bagels
3 tablespoons ground flax
½ tsp xanthan gum
2 teaspoons cinnamon
½ cup coconut flour
½ cup potato starch
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
¾ cup frozen Wild Blueberries, thawed
½ cup apple sauce
2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
¼ cup cashew milk
- Set the oven to 350F.
- Add the dry ingredients to a mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl add the wet ingredients and mix.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and combine.
- Form the dough into a ball with your hands.
- Put some oil on your hands so the dough doesn’t stick to them.
- Break the ball of dough into 4 pieces, roughly the same size.
- Roll each ball in your hands, then push your thumb through the middle, and shape the dough into a ring around your thumb.
- Smooth the bagels as best as you can with your fingers, then lay them on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Leave a few inches between each bagel on the sheet.
- Bake the bagels for about 25 minutes.
Wild Blue is Good for You!