Wild Blueberry & Chia Seed Smoothie
by Liz Weiss of Meal Makeover Moms
Makes 1 to 2 Servings
- 3/4 cup 100% orange juice
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt (low-fat or regular)
- 1/2 cup frozen Wild Blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Place the orange juice, yogurt, blueberries, mango, and chia seeds in a blender, and blend until well combined.
- Pour into individual glasses and serve with a straw.
per Serving (total yield = 1 3/4 cups): 210 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated), 60mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate, 5g fiber, 6g protein, 10% vitamin A, 100% vitamin C, 20% calcium
Wild Blue is Good for You!