4 Tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
½ cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 large egg
2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon salt
¾ cup reduced fat 2% milk
1.5 cups frozen Wild Blueberries
non stick cooking spray
¼ cup unbleached all-purpose flour
2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
¼ cup brown sugar
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar, either by hand or with a hand mixer.
- Add vanilla and egg and mix well.
- On top of the mixture, add flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- Stir or mix until just combined. Stir in milk.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Pour batter into pan and spread evenly.
- Top with frozen blueberries in an even layer.
- In a small bowl, mix ¼ cup flour, butter, brown sugar and cinnamon until crumbly.
- Sprinkle crumble topping on the blueberries.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.