Wild Blueberry Daiquiri 1
- 1/2 cup frozen Wild Blueberries
- 4 oz white rum, optional
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 10 oz soda water, very cold
- 2 limes, juiced
- 3 oz coconut cream, warmed to soften
- presentation: 1 egg white
- presentation: fine table salt
To prepare the cocktail glasses, dip the rims in egg white, then in fine table salt. Set aside. Place the Wild Blueberries in a blender with the rum (if using), sugar, soda water, half of the coconut cream and the juice of two limes. Pour into prepared cocktail glasses, then finish with a swirl of remaining coconut cream. Makes 4 cocktails.
156 calories, 1g protein, 4g fat, 15g carbohydrate, 27mg sodium, 0mg cholesterol
Wild Blue is Good for You!