1 cup unflavored almond milk
1 tea bag Earl Grey tea
1-2 sprigs fresh lemon-thyme
1 tablespoon honey
¼ cup vanilla-flavored coconut or almond milk yogurt
1 tablespoon fresh organic lemon rind
¾ cup frozen Wild Blueberries
1-2 cups ice
extra frozen Wild Blueberries to garnish
- Heat almond milk in a small saucepan over medium heat until just begins to steam.
- Remove from heat and add tea bags and sprigs lemon-thyme.
- Cover and let steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove and discard tea bags and woody lemon-thyme stems (if a few leaves remain, don’t worry!).
- Stir in honey. Chill for 20-30 minutes or until cool.
- Meanwhile, combine yogurt and lemon rind. Set aside.
- Place infused almond milk, wild blueberries and ice in a container of a blender.
- Pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Pour mixture evenly between two bowls.
- Top with lemon-vanilla yogurt mixture and extra wild blueberries.