Wild Blueberry French Toast PinwheelsPrint Recipe
Recipe by Danielle Omar MS, RDN of Food Confidence
3 Tortillas or Flatbread
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
½ cups unsweetened coconut milk
4 oz whipped cream cheese
1 cup frozen Wild Blueberries
- In an oval-shaped baking dish, whisk together the egg, milk, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Heat a non-stick skillet to medium high heat. Grease skillet with coconut oil, butter or non-stick spray.
- Dip the flatbread/tortilla into the egg mixture, let excess drip off, and then cook on both sides until golden.
- Place on plate to cool slightly.
- Spread bread with cream cheese, top with frozen Wild Blueberries and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Roll up tightly and then gently slice into pinwheels.
- Serve drizzled with warm maple syrup and more powdered sugar.