Wild Blueberry Hot Spiced Cider
Recipe by Jessica DeGore, Dietitian Jess
Makes 6 Servings
2 cups frozen Wild Blueberries
½ cup maple syrup
½ cup water
1 TBSP vanilla extract
½ gallon apple cider
- Make Wild Blueberry simple syrup by combining frozen Wild Blueberries, maple syrup, water, and vanilla extract in large pot on stovetop. Bring to boil.
- Cook for 15 minutes on medium heat or until mixture thickens.
- While cooking, slice an orange as a garnish and juice another.
- Combine orange juice and apple cider to Wild Blueberry syrup after it’s done cooking.
- Mix thoroughly and add to pitcher for serving.
Wild Blue is Good for You!