1 oz goat cheese, softened
2 cups frozen Wild Blueberries
8-10 jalapeno peppers, sliced in half, seeds removed
¼ tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp chili powder
1 ½ cups panko bread crumbs
1 tsp olive oil
Sour cream, optional
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Lightly oil a baking sheet.
- Cut peppers in half and scoop out seeds (I use rubber gloves to do this). Wash your hands after touching any of the peppers.
- Mix together the goat cheese Wild Blueberries, garlic powder and chili powder.
- Beat egg in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a small fry pan, heat the panko bread crumbs with the oil and pinch of salt.
- Stuff peppers with goat cheese and Wild Blueberry mixture.
- Roll each pepper first in the egg, then into the panko bread crumbs, and then place onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Cook until panko is golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with a side of sour cream if needed to ease the heat!