3 Tbsp butter, melted
¾ cup vanilla yogurt
1/3 cup sugar, plus extra for sprinkling
1/3 cup almond butter (or your favorite nut butter)
1 tsp cinnamon
1 cup flour (minus 2 Tbsp)
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
¾ cup frozen Wild Blueberries
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Add cinnamon, flour, baking powder and baking soda and mix until just combined.
- Stir in Wild Blueberries.
- Spoon into well-greased mini muffin tins.
- Sprinkle with sugar and bake at 375 degrees F for 18 minutes.