8-ounce wheel of brie
½ cup unsalted pecan halves
1 cup of frozen Wild Blueberries
3 tablespoons coconut sugar or brown sugar
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon ginger
⅛ teaspoon cloves
⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
Pinch of salt
1½ ounces whole, fresh cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the wheel of brie in a small shallow baking dish.
- Holding the pecan halves vertically, press each into the wheel of brie with the pointier ends until they are about halfway down into the cheese. (Start on the outer edge and work your way in, making concentric circles.)
- Combine the blueberries, sugar, spices, and salt. Pour the blueberry mixture over the brie and bake in the bottom third of the oven for 30 minutes until the cheese starts to bubble around the edges.
- Garnish with cranberries and mint leaf. Serve with gluten-free Christmas tree crackers. (See link to recipe in the first paragraph of this post.)