1 cup frozen Wild Blueberries
3 tablespoons honey, divided
1 tablespoon rosemary, chopped
1 lemon, juiced and zested
1 tablespoon chia seeds
12-ounce wheel of brie
1 sheet puff pastry defrosted
1 egg, whisked
¼ cup sliced almonds
- In a small pot over low-medium heat, combine wild blueberries, honey, rosemary, lemon juice, lemon zest and chia seeds.
- Let simmer for about 10 minutes until mixture thickens. Let cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roll the puff pastry into 12×12 inch square.
- Slice brie horizontally.
- Place of the brie, rind side down in the middle of the puff pastry.
- Add blueberry mixture evenly over brie.
- Place the other half of brie gently on top the blueberry mixture to cover.
- Fold up the corners of puff pastry one at a time, brushing all the dough with the egg wash as you go, using it as the glue to hold the pastry together.
- Continue to brush the egg wash over the top and sides of the dough after formed.
- Bake the brie at 400 degrees for 10 minutes, then carefully pull the oven rack out without removing the brie from the oven.
- Quickly drizzle with remaining honey and sprinkle with the remaining almond slices.
- Slide the Brie back in the oven and continue baking for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Top with the remaining wild blueberry mixture and garnish with rosemary.
- Serve warm.