Skip to main content
- 1 cup frozen Wild Blueberries divided
- Juice of 2 limes
- 4 ounces Wild Blueberry juice
- 2 ounces simple syrup or agave nectar
- 2-1/2 cups club soda or soda water
- Fresh mint leave
- Make a tray of Wild Blueberry ice cubes by placing about 1 to 2 teaspoons of berries per cube in an ice cube tray. Reserve ¼ cup of the berries for the drink.
- Carefully mix the lime juice with the remaining Wild Blueberries, Wild Blueberry juice and syrup or agave.
- Pour the juice mixture evenly among four glasses, top each with the soda, stir and add washed mint leaves and the Wild Blueberry ice cubes. Serves 4.