Wild Blueberry Soda
- 1 cup frozen Wild Blueberries divided
- Juice of 2 limes
- 4 ounces Wild Blueberry juice
- 2 ounces simple syrup or agave nectar
- 2-1/2 cups club soda or soda water
- Fresh mint leave
- Make a tray of Wild Blueberry ice cubes by placing about 1 to 2 teaspoons of berries per cube in an ice cube tray. Reserve ¼ cup of the berries for the drink.
- Carefully mix the lime juice with the remaining Wild Blueberries, Wild Blueberry juice and syrup or agave.
- Pour the juice mixture evenly among four glasses, top each with the soda, stir and add washed mint leaves and the Wild Blueberry ice cubes. Serves 4.
Wild Blue is Good for You!