1 cup frozen Wild Blueberries
½ cup frozen pineapple slices
1 cup mango flavored kefir
½ cup coconut milk
4 tablespoons flaxseed meal
Zest and juice of 1 lime
Toasted coconut and honey for garnish (optional)
- Place the Wild Blueberries, pineapple slices, kefir, coconut milk, flaxseed meal, lime zest, and lime juice in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into two garnished (If desired) glasses and serve immediately.
- Add sweetened, shredded coconut to a non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until coconut is light brown in color, about 2-3 minutes.
- To garnish glass, coat the rim of a glass with a bit of honey and roll in the toasted coconut.