Wild Blueberry Zoodle Bowl
Recipe by Danielle Omar MS, RDN of Food Confidence
For The Salad:
1 zucchini, spiralized
½ jicama, peeled and diced
½ cup frozen Wild Blueberries
¼ cup dill, chopped
½ cup fresh/frozen grilled corn
½ cup sliced cherry tomatoes
For The Dressing:
¼ cup Olive Oil
½ lemon, juiced
2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
1 tsp soy sauce (or tamari for gluten free)
1 garlic clove, minced
¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
½ tsp mustard
½ tsp onion powder
½ tsp sea salt
- Combine salad dressing ingredients in a mason jar and shake until well combined.
- Taste for flavor and adjust as needed.
- Spiralize zucchini and place in a large serving bowl.
- Peel and dice the jicama.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes. Add them to the serving bowl, along with the corn, dill and frozen Wild Blueberries.
- Pour on dressing and toss well to combine.
- Serve immediately
Wild Blue is Good for You!