2 cups shredded zucchini (about 1 medium zucchini)
1 cup whole wheat flour
¾ cup all purpose flour, divided
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon baking powder
¾ cup brown sugar, packed
½ cup neutral oil (like canola, vegetable, or grapeseed)
2 large eggs
2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup frozen wild blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease loaf pan.
- Grate zucchini and set aside.
- Add ¼ c all purpose flour and frozen wild blueberries to a small bowl, stir until all blueberries are coated with flour. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together whole wheat flour, ½ c all purpose flour, salt, cinnamon, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add brown sugar, canola oil, eggs, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla extract. Whisk wet ingredients until smooth.
- Whisk dry ingredients into wet ingredients, stir until just incorporated.
- Gently fold shredded zucchini and wild blueberries/flour mixture into batter. Pour into loaf pan and smooth out top with a rubber spatula. Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Remove from pan and let cool for at least 15 minutes on a cooling rack.