Maine-ly Blueberry Smoothie Bowl with Wild Blueberry Tie-Dyed Apples
< 10 min
1 1/2 cups frozen Wild Blueberries
1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt (you can substitute your favorite flavor yogurt)
1 cup chilled green mint tea
Wild blueberries, frozen
1 apple, cut into thin slices
2 tablespoons pignoli (pine) nuts
- In your blender or smoothie maker, combine the 1 1/2 cup of blueberries, yogurt and green mint tea; blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into 2 serving bowls.
- Arrange desired amount of frozen Wild Blueberries in each bowl on top of the smoothies.
- Rub the apple slices with a few of the frozen berries to create a tie-dyed affect then arrange a few slices on each.
- Scatter the pignoli (pine) nuts over the blueberries in each.
- Makes 2 smoothie bowls.