Wild Blueberry Avocado Smoothie
1 cup frozen Wild Blueberries
1 ripe avocado
5 ounces low-fat plain yogurt
1/2 of a lime, zest and juice
3 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons almond paste
5 ounces plain low-fat yogurt
2 ounces low-fat milk
crushed pink peppercorns
chopped mint leaves
- Halve the avocado and remove pit.
- Scoop out avocado and put it into a blender.
- Purée yogurt, lime zest and juice and 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Pour into 3 glasses.
- Purée almond paste, remaining sugar, yogurt, milk and Wild Blueberries and blend until smooth.
- Slowly add to Wild Blueberry mixture to the glasses so the layers are distinct.
- If desired, garnish with pink peppercorns and mint. Serve with a stirring stick.
- Serve immediately.