Wild Blueberry, Bean, and Beets Smoothie
2 tablespoons sugar
1 small cooked peeled packaged beet, plus 2-3 teaspoons beet juice from the package
1 cup frozen Wild Blueberries
1/4 cup great Northern beans, or other white beans, drained if canned
1/2 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Prepare a large glass.
- Combine the sugar with the beet juice in a small bowl.
- Invert the rim of the glass into the beet sugar, rotating to cover the rim. Shake off the excess. Set aside.
- Add the beet, Wild Blueberries, beans, yogurt, and maple syrup to blender and blend on high speed until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Pour into prepared glass.
- Top with a few Wild Blueberries, and enjoy!