Wild Blueberry & Blood Orange Smoothie
< 10 min
one blood orange
1/2 cup (tightly packed) fresh baby spinach leaves
1/2 cup frozen wild blueberries
1/4 cup / 2 fl oz 100% cranberry juice
2 tsp ground flax seed
1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
2 tsp organic agave nectar
- Cut the blood orange in half, then cut & reserve one slice for garnish.
- Cut the peel and pith off of one half of the orange, and juice the other half.
- Place baby spinach leaves in the bottom of the blender.
- Top with wild blueberries and all remaining ingredients.
- Blend for 30-60 seconds, stopping and stirring if necessary, until very smooth.
- Pour into your glass of choice and garnish with the reserved blood orange slice and a few wild blueberries. Enjoy!