Wild Blueberry Bubble Tea Smoothie
2 cups water
¼ cup dried tapioca pearls
1 cup strong green tea, cooled
½ cup frozen Wild Blueberries
½ banana, peeled and frozen
½ cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
5-6 ice cubes
frozen Wild Blueberries
- In a medium-sized saucepan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil over high heat.
- Add tapioca pearls, and boil until they begin to float.
- Turn heat to medium, and cook an additional 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cover, and let sit for another 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make 1 cup of strong green tea (2 tea bags per 1 cup).
- Let cool.
- In blender, combine cooled green tea, frozen Wild Blueberries, banana, almond milk, and ice cubes.
- Blend until smooth.
- Drain tapioca pearls, and add to a large glass.
- Pour prepared smoothie over tapioca pearls. Best enjoyed with spoon or extra-wide straw; garnish if desired.