Wild Blueberry Cheesecake Smoothie
1/2 cup cashews, soaked in water for at least 2 hours
4 pitted medjool dates, soaked in warm water for 10 minutes
1 ½ cups unsweetened cashew or almond milk, divided
1 cup frozen Wild Blueberries
½ teaspoon vanilla bean paste
2 tablespoons pecans
1 tablespoon coconut sugar
honey for rimming glass
- Combine cashews, dates and ½ cup of the milk in a blender. Blend until smooth. Remove 2 tablespoons of the cashew cream and set aside.
- Add the remaining milk, wild blueberries and vanilla bean paste to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the pecans and coconut sugar to a food processor and process until finely ground. Place the mixture in a small dish.
- Rim two glasses with honey and roll in the pecan/coconut sugar mixture.
- Pour the smoothie into the glasses, dollop the cashew cream into each glass and sprinkle the remaining pecan/coconut sugar mixture on top.