Wild Blueberry Coconut Cream Swirl Smoothie
¼ 14-oz. can coconut cream (We use Trader Joe’s brand)
1 cup + 2 Tbsp frozen Wild Blueberries, divided (plus a few additional for garnish, if desired)
¼ cup whole milk
½ cup plain low-fat kefir
¼ cup raw walnuts
1 Tbsp chia seeds
1 Tbsp maple syrup
- Add coconut cream to a medium mixing bowl.
- Using a handheld mixer, beat coconut cream for 1-2 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add 1 Tbsp frozen Wild Blueberries to the bottom of each of 2 glasses.
- Top Wild Blueberries with 2 Tbsp coconut cream in each glass.
- In a blender, combine remaining frozen Wild Blueberries, milk, kefir, walnuts, chia seeds and maple syrup.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour equally into 2 glasses.
- Top glasses with remaining coconut cream.
- Using a spoon or straw, give the coconut cream a swirl into the smoothies.
- Top with a few additional frozen wild blueberries for garnish, if desired. Serve.
Note: you can also blend the full 14 oz. can of coconut cream to make a large batch of coconut whipped cream and keep it in the fridge for a few days to use in other smoothies, coffee or as a dessert topping.