Wild Blueberry Dream Team Smoothie
1 cup frozen Wild Blueberries
1 cup watercress, stems and leaves
1 (6 oz.) Greek yogurt
1/3 cup almonds, sliced
¼ cup toasted (or regular) coconut, unsweetened
¼ cup pomegranate juice
2 Tbl. chia seeds
2 Tbl. honey
½ tsp. ground cardamom
10-12 ice cubes
- Chill the containers you’ll be serving the smoothie in by putting in the freezer for about 15-20 minutes before using.
- Put the watercress, yogurt, frozen Wild Blueberries into a blender (or small food processor) and pulse about 20-30 seconds.
- Add the almonds, coconut, pomegranate juice, chia seeds, honey and cardamom.
- Pulse another 45-60 seconds or until a very smooth thick consistency.
- Put 5-6 ice cubes into each chilled container.
- Pour equal amounts of the smoothie into each.
- Serve with a spoon and straw!