Wild Blueberry Flax Muffin Smoothie
1 cup frozen Wild Blueberries
2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond or cashew milk
1 Tbsp instant espresso granules
1 scoop vanilla – flavored protein powder (whey or plant – based)
1/4 cup almond flour
2 Tbsp golden flaxseed meal, divided
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 cup ice
1/4 cup nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
1 Tbsp 100% pure maple syrup (to sweeten)
- Add milk and espresso granules to a blender. Stir with a spoon until espresso granules dissolve.
- Add frozen wild blueberries, protein powder, almond flour, 1.5 tablespoons golden flaxseed meal, cinnamon, maple syrup (optional) and ice to blender.
- Blend until smooth yet thick (can add liquid by the tablespoon if too thick for your liking).
- Divide mixture evenly among two glasses or cups, and top each with half of Greek yogurt.
- Sprinkle remaining golden flaxseed meal on top of Greek yogurt, and serve!