Wild Blueberry Ginger Peach Smoothie
< 10 min
3/4 cup frozen Wild Blueberries
5-6 frozen peach slices or 1 small fresh peach
3/4 cup fresh spinach
1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese
3/4 cup plain kefir
1 teaspoon honey
1 1/2 teaspoons crystallized ginger
- If using a fresh peach, carefully cut in half and remove the pit and stem.
- Add all ingredients to your blender and blend on high for 1-2 minutes until you reach a smooth texture.
- Pause the blade and stir ingredients if necessary.
- Be sure to check for any remaining pieces of crystallized ginger.
- Continue blending if needed. Serve immediately.