Wild Blueberry Strawberry Smoothie
3/4 cup frozen Wild Blueberries
3/4 cup strawberries
1/2 cup Wild Blueberry juice
- Place the frozen Wild Blueberries into a blender with the strawberries.
- Peel the oranges and remove white skin.
- Cut the oranges in half and remove the white part.
- Cut into small pieces and add them into the blender.
- Peel the banana and also cut it into small chunks.
- Add banana and Wild Blueberry juice into the blender and mix to a creamy texture.
Tip: If you prefer the smoothie a little bit sweeter, add a more Wild Blueberry juice.