Wild Blueberry Vanilla Smoothie with Cashew Cream
1.5 cups frozen wild blueberries
1 frozen banana
¾ cup of vanilla yogurt water (as much as you need for blending)
1 cup cashews, soaked overnight
2-3 tbsp skim milk (for blending – add more if needed)
1 banana slice
1 tsp shredded coconut
- Blend frozen wild blueberries, frozen banana, and vanilla yogurt with water until smooth.
- Pour into glass.
- Blend soaked cashews with milk until creamy.
- Top smoothie with cashew cream.
- Feel free to stir in the cashew cream to make the smoothie super creamy!
- Top smoothie with banana, raspberries, and coconut shreds. ENJOY