5-Minute Black Bean Tacos with Wild Blueberry Sauce
Recipe by Danielle Omar MS, RDN of Food Confidence
4 corn tortillas
3/4 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1/2 cup frozen corn
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1/8 tsp sea salt
1/8 tsp chili powder
1/2 lime, juiced
1 1/2 cups cabbage salad mix
fresh cilantro, optional
For the Wild Blueberry Sauce:
1/2 cup frozen Wild Blueberries, thawed
1/3 cup ketchup
1/2 tsp Worchester sauce
1 tbsp. maple syrup
- Add all the ingredients for the Wild Blueberry Sauce into your blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- In a small glass bowl, mix the black beans, corn, lime juice and spices.
- Heat mixture in the microwave or on stovetop until warm.
- Wrap the tortillas in a damp paper towel and heat in the microwave for 10 to 15 seconds until soft and pliable.
- Fill tortillas with bean and corn mixture, top with cabbage salad mix, and drizzle with Wild Blueberry sauce.
- Garnish with cilantro, if desired.
Wild Blue is Good for You!