1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
1 green pepper
1/2 red pepper
2-3 jalapeno peppers
3/4 cup frozen Wild Blueberries
2 tablespoons honey
1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
1/4 cup Goat Cheese
4 – 4 oz boneless skinless chicken breast
2 green onions sliced
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Remove stems, veins, and most of seeds of bell and jalapeno peppers and cut into coarse chunks. (Hint: The more jalapeno seeds, the spicier the dish, and the larger the jalapenos the less spicy they are)
- In a blender or food processor, add green peppers, red peppers, jalapeno peppers, and vinegar and process.
- Combine pepper mixture, wild blueberries, and honey in saucepan. Bring to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool for 2 minutes.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of blueberry mixture for topping. Mix remaining blueberry mixture with Greek yogurt and goat cheese.
- Cut a horizontal slit in each chicken breast to form a pocket.
- Stuff 1/4 c blueberry yogurt mixture in each breast and close pocket opening with a long toothpick. Drizzle reserved blueberry mixture on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink. Sprinkle with green onions and serve.