2 cups frozen Wild Blueberries, thawed and drained
2 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
1 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1 tbsp honey
4-6 oz brie
2 boxes (12) mini puff pastry shells
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine drained wild blueberries with rosemary, pepper, salt and honey.
- Cut rind off of brie and cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Place puff pastry on a baking sheet lined with a silicone baking mat or parchment.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then remove from oven.
- Use a spoon to remove the center/tops of the pastry shells, leaving the bottom layer intact. (You can bake the tops separately and use them in another recipe, if you’d like.)
- Place a cube of brie in each hole and top with blueberry mixture.
- Place back in the oven and bake an additional 5-10 minutes, or until brie is melted and pastry is golden.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.