Wild Blueberry Boba Smoothie
¼ cup (1 oz) walnut halves
¼ cup fresh mint leaves
2 tablespoons milk (2%, or your preference)
2 tablespoons cottage cheese
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 apple (gala/pink lady or your favorite), cored and roughly chopped
1 Israeli cucumber, roughly chopped
1 cup frozen Wild Blueberries + ¼ cup more for “boba”
approximately 2 cups ice
frozen Wild Blueberries
- Place the first six ingredients into a blender.
- Blend together to a smooth consistency, scrapping down the sides as needed.
- Add the apple, cucumber, 1 cup of frozen Wild Blueberries and ice to the blender.
- Blend again to a smoothie like consistency.
- Fill two serving glasses with the remaining ¼ cup of Wild Blueberries followed by the smoothie.
- Garnish if desired and enjoy immediately with a smoothie straw.