Wild Blueberry Hibiscus Breeze Smoothie
2 herbal Hibiscus teabags
3/4 cup hot water
1-1/2 cups frozen Wild Blueberries
1 cup fresh or frozen (thawed) mango chunks
1 container (4-6 ounces, depending on brand) coconut Greek yogurt
1/2 cup coconut milk
zest of 1 lime
1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
1-2 teaspoons honey
- Pour 3/4 cup boiling water into a heatproof measuring cup.
- Steep 2 teabags in the hot water for 3-4 minutes.
- Let cool completely or add an ice cube to cool quickly. Set aside.
- In a large blender, combine frozen Wild Blueberries, mango, yogurt, coconut milk, Hibiscus tea, lime zest and juice, and honey (if desired).
- Blend on high until very smooth.
- Pour into 2 large glasses and enjoy immediately.