Wild Blueberry Mango Lassi Smoothie
< 10 min
1 cup frozen Wild Blueberries
1 cup frozen mango chunks
1 cup plain kefir
1/2 cup water
1 1/2 teaspoons honey
1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Measure 1/2 cup water into a measuring cup. Add the frozen Wild Blueberries and allow to thaw while prepping the other ingredients.
- Add the mango chunks to your blender, along with the kefir, honey, cinnamon, and cardamom.
- Pour the thawed Wild Blueberries on top (do not drain).
- Blend on high for 1 to 2 minutes until a smooth liquid consistency is reached.
- Pour equal amounts into two tumblers and serve immediately.
- Garnish with additional cinnamon or cardamom if desired. If you prefer a thinner consistency, add an addition 1/4 cup of cold water.