Wild Blueberry and Peach Cobbler Smoothie
1 cup frozen Wild Blueberries
1 cup milk (any type), divided
1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
¼ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
3 teaspoons honey, divided
4-6 ice cubes
1 cup peeled and sliced peaches, frozen or fresh
1 ½ teaspoons lemon juice
To make the Wild Blueberry layer:
1. Blend the Wild Blueberries, ½ cup milk, oats, yogurt, vanilla, cinnamon, 2 teaspoons honey, and ice together in a blender until smooth.
2. Divide it equally between two glasses.
To make the peach layer:
3. Blend the peaches, ½ cup milk, 1 teaspoon honey and the lemon juice together in a blender until smooth. If using frozen peaches, you may need to add a little additional milk or water to get the blender going.
4. Carefully pour equal amounts into the glasses on top of the frozen Wild Blueberry layer, creating a second layer.
5. Garnish the smoothie with frozen Wild Blueberries, oats, and cinnamon.