< Back to Blog
Final Day of 12 Wild Days of Pure Blue: The Ultimate Gift!
We’re wrapping up our 12 days with a gift more important than any under the tree, and it’s a lot more useful than a partridge in a pear tree.
It’s one you give yourself: the gift of good health. By focusing on your health now, increasing your servings of fruits and vegetables, eating foods with powerful concentrations of disease-preventing antioxidants, and keeping calories low and nutrition high, next year you’ll feel better, look better, and be healthier inside and out.
Day 1: The Gift of Health
This year, give the gift of good health – to yourself.
- Slash your cancer risk by eating lots of bright, colorful foods that are high in phytonutrients.
- Eat richly colored greens and blues to protect your body against inflammation and, in turn, protect your brain from aging and memory loss.
- Eat high antioxidant foods for the benefit it provides to your heart.
- Consume low glycemic index foods to moderate glucose levels to limit your risk of diabetes.
- And, prevent weight gain, skin damage and wrinkles and low energy, and shield yourself from cold, flu and other illnesses at the same time. You can do it by eating foods with high concentrations of nutrients, eating real, whole unprocessed foods, and eating broadly and conscientiously across the color spectrum.
Give yourself the gift good health – today, and every day of your long, healthy life.
Happy, Healthy Holidays from Wild About Health!